- By becoming a member of Coolosvip.com, you become a Member and agree to be bound by this Agreement. This agreement is subject to change by Coolosvip.com at any time, and changes are effective upon modification.
- Some or all of the following fees and charges may be incurred by the Subscriber:
* Subscription fees. The subscriber is responsible for paying periodic subscription fees according to the then-current billing terms.
* Fraudulent chargebacks will be prosecuted
- Unless and until this agreement is cancelled in accordance with the terms here of, Subscriber here by authorizes the “Service” to charge subscriber’s credit card (or other approved facility) to pay for the ongoing cost of membership. Subscriber here by further authorizes the “Service” to charge Subscriber’s credit card (or other approved facility) for any and all puchases of products, services and entertainment provided by Coolosvip.com. The Subscription may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. Subscriber must promptly inform Coolosvip of the following: changes in the expiration date of any credit card used in connection with the Service; changes in home or billing address; and apparent breaches of security, such as loss,theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of an ID or password. Until Coolosvip.com is notified, by e-mail at of a breach in security, the Subscriber will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the Service. Upon request, Subscribers will be given access to billing records that support charges for use of the Service.
- Payment for the appropriate services may be made by automatic credit card debit. Members will be automatically renewed for the original term upon expiration, unless Coolosvip.com is notified via email, along with your UserName and Password, 48 hours prior to membership expiration. The service reserves the right to cap the subscribers download limit per day.
- Subscription to the Service may be terminated at any time, and without cause, by either Coolosvip.com or the Subscriber upon notification of the other by electronic mail. Subscribers are liable for charges incurred by them until termination of service.
- Members are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Service. Access to and use of the Service is through a combination of an ID and a password. Each member must keep his password strictly confidential. Remember your password! For security reasons, Coolosvip.com will not release passwords for any reason, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the Service is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
- Any liability of Coolosvip.com including without limitation any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay inoperation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause or action, shall be strictly limited to the amount paid by or on behalf of the member to Coolosvip.com.
- No warranty is made by Coolosvip.com regarding any information, services, or products provided through or in connection with the Service, and Coolosvip.com here by expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation any warranties to the availability, accuracy, or content of information , products, or services; any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The materials on the site are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We offer no assurance of uninterrupted or error free service. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained on the site.
Any of the information offered on the site may change at any time without notice. We make no representation as to any of the information found at the site. in no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information) arising out of the use or inability to use the material or information available on the site, even if we have been advised of such damages.
Members are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the site.
Purchase of a Membership does not grant any express or implied right to you under any of its trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary information.
If the site enables members to share information with other members, members agree not to submit, publish, or display on the Service any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, threatening, racially offensive, or illegal material. Transmission of such material that violates any federal, state, or local law, is prohibited and is a breach of this Agreement. members agree not to engage in advertising to, or solicitation of other members to buy or sell any products or services through the site without prior written consent. members are responsible for information they send, or display through the site even if a claim should arise after termination of service. All messages shall be deemed to be readily accessible to the general public. Do not use the site for any communication for which the sender intends only the sender and the intended recipient(s) to read. Notice is hereby given that all messages entered into this site can and may be read by the operators of the site, whether or not they are the intended recipient(s).
The member hereby warrants and represents that he or she is over the age of 18 and in all respects is qualified and competent to enter into this agreement.
- Except for public domain material and electronic messages, all material displayed on the Service is copyrighted by Coolosvip.com. and may not be copied, redistributed, or downloaded, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Coolosvip.com unless otherwise clearly stated in this Agreement.
Memberships to the site are provided for personal, non- commercial use by customers of the site. As customers, visitors to the site hereby granted a single copy license to download or print copies of any of the information found on the site for personal, non- commercial use only. Commercial use of the site, or any material located on it, is strictly prohibited. In addition, you may not modify any of the materials found on the site; use them for any public display, performance, sale or rental; remove, modify or alter any copyright or other proprietary notice, or trademarks there from; or transfer any material located on the site to any other person. The site reserve the right to terminate this license at any time if you breach the terms of this agreement, in which case you will be obligated to immediately destroy any information downloaded, printed or otherwise copied from the site. Access to and use of the site is through a combination of a user name and a password (login). Each member must keep his or her login strictly confidential. For security reasons,we. will not release passwords for any reason, to anyone other than the member, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the site is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
- The material on the Service is for the private, non-commercial enjoyment of members only. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
- The Service enables members to share information with other members. members agree not to submit, publish, or display on the Service any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, threatening, racially offensive, or illegal material. Transmission of such material that violates any federal, state, or local law, is prohibited and is a breach of this Agreement.
- There are no facilities provided by the Service for sending or receiving private or confidential electronic communications. All messages shall be deemed to be readily accessible to the general public. Do not use the Service for any communication for which the sender intends only the sender and the intended recipient(s) to read. Notice is here by given that all messages entered into this Service can and may be read by the operators of the Service, whether or not they are the intended recipient(s).
- Notices by Coolosvip.com to members may be given by means of electronic messages through the Service, by a general posting on the service, or by conventional mail. Notices by members may be given by electronic messages unless otherwise specified in the Agreement.
- The member here by warrants and represents that he or she is over the age of 18, and in all respects is qualified and competent to enter into this agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the member and Coolosvip.com regarding the use of the Service, and supersedes all prior written and oral understandings and writings, and may only be amended upon notice by Coolosvip.com to members. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the provisions of this Agreement shall survive its terminations .
By purchasing a Membership you are making the following statements:
“Under penalty of perjury, I swear/affirm that as of this moment, I am an adult, at least 18 years of age.” “I understand that when I gain access to this site, I will be exposed to visual images, verbal descriptions and audio sounds of a sexually oriented, frankly erotic nature, which may include graphic visual depictions and descriptions. I am voluntarily choosing to do so, because I want to view, read and/or hear the various materials which are available, for my own personal enjoyment, information and/or education. My choice is a manifestation of my interest in sexual matters, which is both healthy and normal and, which, in my experience, is generally shared by average adults in my community. I am familiar with the standards in my community regarding the acceptance of such sexually oriented materials, and the materials I expect to encounter are within those standards. In my judgment, the average adult in my community accepts the consumption of such materials by willing adults in circumstances such as this which offer reasonable insulation from the materials for minors and unwilling adults, and will not find such materials to appeal to a prurient interest or to be patently offensive.”
- If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid or enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.